Monday, June 7, 2010

Bendover Boutique

I have just spent the last few hours with the children at Willow Park.  What an amazing bunch of kids they are and so talented.  They are all working really hard preparing for the official opening on 11th July.  The choir will be singing, there will be traditonal dancing and they will be playing the marimbas which finally arrive tomorrow afternoon.  They asked me if I could delay their bedtime by an hour each day in order for them to be able to practise more.  Hope I wasn't conned into giving them extra time for nothing!!
On Sunday  the choir will be singing in the presbyterian church and I have been given a few minutes to speak about the ministry.  The girls are really excited if not a little nervous about their first public performance.  They have nothing to worry about.  I know they are going to be fantastic.
I spent this morning digging through clothes at the bendover boutique.  This a place where everyone sells their second hand clothing.  There are huge piles of clothing on the ground and one must just bend over and sort through it all until you find what you want.  I have bought 14 pairs of black jeans this way, all for $3 each.  You can get a real bargain if your persistent  enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment