Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I had a terrible night last night.  Rebecca came into my room around ten o'clock with a raging temperature.  She kept thinking  things were crawling on her and was terrified of the pillow, thinking it was a person.  She kept asking me who was in the bed with us.  I can assure you there was no-one there except Becky and me!!!
Today is bittersweet for the YFC staff.  8 year old Jospeh will be leaving us tomorrow.  He has been with us for two years and has become a firm favourite of everyone at the Sandra Jones Children's Village.  He is always up to nonsense and in the time he has been with he has broken both arms and currently has a big cut on his head.  He is a bit of a daredevil and is always climbing on things and then jumping off. 
Whilst we are all thrilled that he will be going to live with his Aunt now, his smiling face is going to be missed around the village.



1 comment: